Book Name Change classified Advertisements
at affordable Rates

Name Change Sample Ads

View Name Change sample Advertisement and Publish your
Ad in Newspapers across India.

Publish Name Change

Newspaper Advertisement Online

A change of name ad is for mainly official reasons and records. Whenever a change or correction in the name of an Individual or even a shop or an establishment is necessary due various reasons, and government and other officials are to be notified about it.

  • Name Change Classified Text Ads: Also known as run on line (ROL), these ads are the cheapest and simplest form of name change advertising. These can be enhanced by using background colour, screen border and bold text. These are charged on the basis of number of words or lines used in the matter.
  • Name Change Classified Display (CD) Ads: These are more impressive and are charged/calculated on the basis of per square centimetre.
  • Name Change Display Ads: These are elaborate and dramatically enhanced and are charged basis per of a page.
  • After a woman’s marriage: After a woman’s marriage name change may be required if she c changes her name for many important reasons as passport processing, bank account, ration card etc.
  • In case of a woman’s re-marriage after divorce: After divorce, it is essential to change the surname to match what already exists in official documents.
  • Due to spelling mistake in old name: Especially in the matter of an ancestor’s will or cheque issued as a valid photo ID proof is needed hence the legal documents can aid you.
  • In case of adoption: Name change legal documents are necessary to support the admission of an adopted child in school and to prove other claims as legal.
  • Due to numerology or astrology: When people change names on the basis of numerology or astrology, it is necessary to have valid legal documents to support it.
  • In case of religion change: A change of religion usually means adopting a name from that religion. Here again, the official documents have to be changed accordingly.
  • Step 1 – Affidavit: The local notary will make out an affidavit about the change of name mentioning the specific reason for changing the name.
  • Step 2 – Newspaper Publication: The announcement for name change must be published in two newspapers preferably one local and one national newspaper. Copies must be preserved for future reference.
  • Step 3 – Gazette Notification: For getting the changed name published in the Official Gazette of the state, the following steps must be taken:
    • Visit the local government press or department that mobilizes Gazette notifications.
    • Get 2 copies of the “Deed Changing Surname Form” and fill this form as per the instructions.
  • Step 4 – Verification: Send the following documents to the Secretary, Department of Commerce & Transport:
    • Letter to the Secretary, requesting to be allowed to change the earlier name.
    • The "Deed Changing Surname Form"
    • 2 true copies of the newspapers in which the name change statement was published.
    • Attested copy of the name change affidavit.
    • A print-out of the statement in plain paper that is needed to be published in your official Gazette for your name change (generally same as your newspaper statement). A copy of the current identity like the voter identity card, PAN card, birth certificate, etc.

About Us has become a leading website for the online booking of Classified, Classified Display and Display Advertisements in Hindustan Times, Times of India, Tribune, Telegraph, Deccan Herald, Hindu, Anandabazar Patrika, Malayala Manorama, Gujarat Samachar, Eenadu, Daily Thanthi, Dainik Jagran, Amar Ujala, Rajasthan Patrika and all other leading Indian newspapers.

  • INS Accredited
  • SSL Certificate
  • Over 2.5 lakh happy advertisers
  • 9,000+ rates and offers

  • 1369

A-41A, Sector-17, Opp A-13,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India


Tel.: (+91-120) 2512700, 2512800
Helpline : (+91) 9810 904 604
Time: Mon - Sat: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM